Offering the Finest Pet Friendly Accommodations in Invermere
Are you looking for Invermere hotels that are pet friendly? We know that your dog is a part of the family, so we are happy to provide comfortable lodging for all members of your family. While we are not a hotel, we’re something better! Stand alone cabins each with a private hot tub, way better than a pet friendly Invermere hotel. Your dog friendly cabin comes with a food dish and water bowl, doggie cookies, clean doggie towels for wet feet or fur coat, clean doggie blanket and waste baggies. These pet friendly accommodations in Invermere BC are the best for you and your four legged friend.
Deere Ridge Cabins offers a limited number of dog friendly cabins at our Canadian Rocky Mountains location in Invermere. Remember to mention that you are bringing your dog when booking your cabin. We must pre approve it. Dogs must be house trained. Absolutely NO PEE MATS! To book a dog-friendly cabin, please call reservations directly 1-250-341-3477
We look forward to welcoming you and your dog on your next stay at Deere Ridge Cabins!
Policies for Pet Friendly Accommodations in Invermere
- Deere Ridge Cabins only offer select Cabins as Dog Friendly due to guests with allergies. Because of this, dog friendly cabins MUST be booked in advance with our pre-approval. A fee of $350.00 will be charged if a pet is found in a (pet free cabin).
- Dogs are not allowed in Pet Free Cabins.
- Deere Ridge reserves the right to deny dog friendly stays as we see fit.
- Maximum of two dogs per cabin. *Additional dogs must be disclosed.
- Your dog is not to be left unattended in the cabin, unless in an appropriate kennel that you supply. *Alternative arrangements for a baby gate closure for the cabins bathroom can be facilitated only if the dog & size is appropriate.
- Should your dog cause a disturbance and it is not rectified and this is affecting the comfort of other guests you could be asked to leave and you will be expected to compensate the proprety for this loss of revenue.
- Upon your departure a thorough inspection in your cabin will be conducted for any damage, soiled flooring or carpets. Any damage during your stay caused by your dog will result in additional charges to your credit card.
- House Dogs only; clean preferably bathed or very well groomed!
- Dogs must be FREE and clear of TICKS & FLEAS.
- We do not allow the mid to larger size dogs or the shedding breeds to use or occupy the human beds, furniture, pillows, or linens. *Smaller Lap Dog’s are welcome if you generally allow them @ home.
- All RAW BONES & RAW FEEDINGS must be done outdoors only! Pls talk with us about this.
- Doggie waste bags are provided along with a bucket & shovel. You must pick up. We do enforce this!
- . Before occupying your cabin the owner of the pet is required to sign a pet waiver/agreement with a credit card imprint, and provide a cellular phone number.
- Dogs must be under control at all times, and leashed up in the specific areas. Off Leash is fine in our Acreage section (approx 15 acres) behind the Cabins designated for this. *We are close to other off leash areas, and 2 minutes to our nearest doggie beach and swimming areas.
Caring for Your Pet and All Pets
We take extreme care & attention to (all cabins) especially our cabins’ pet friendly accommodations in Invermere. We use only green non-toxic cleaners indoors. *Outdoors no pesticides or herbicides any where! Therefore, a daily dog stay fee of $25-$35.00 per day per dog to cover additional cleaning charges. *Long stays may be considered for a lower rate quoted. TBV.
Deere Ridge Cabins donates a percentage of all dog stay fees to our local SPCA & to (1) Animal Rescue group in our area.